Are you interested in volunteering, but not quite sure what’s out there?
Why not come along to our Volunteer Recruitment Fair on Thursday October 5th! The Fair will take place from 5pm – 8pm in the Carmelite Community Centre.
More than 20 Dublin-based non-profit organisations and charities will be providing information about what they do and how you can volunteer with them.
This FREE event organised by Dublin City Volunteer Centre is a great opportunity to meet with organisations face to face, learn more about how you can get involved and find volunteer opportunities that suit you.
DATE: Thursday the 5th October
VENUE: Carmelite Community Centre, 56 Aungier Street, Dublin 2
· Age Action Ireland
· Arch D12 Club
· Befrienders Dublin
· Bluefire Dublin
· Camara Education Ltd
· Care After Prison
· Crime Victims Helpline
· Dublin Samaritans
· Dublin YMCA
· Focus Ireland/ Education Matters
· Irish Society for Colitis and Crohn’s Disease
· ISPCC (Irish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children)
· Peter McVerry Trust
· Society of St.Vincent de Paul
· South West Inner City Network (SWICN)
· Special Olympics Ireland
· Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Ireland
· Sunshine Fund
· The Royal Hospital Donnybrook
If you are an organisation wishing to book a space for the Volunteer Fair, please click here.