Our big Volunteer Recruitment Fair will be taking place on Tuesday evening, 16th October 2018 from 6.30pm-8pm in St Patrick’s Cathedral. It is the only event that will bring Dublin city-based organisations under one roof of such a unique venue. Below are some of the reasons why you shouldn’t miss it:
- Face to face interaction with organisations – you will have a chance to talk to staff and/or volunteers that are involved in the various charities. It is a great opportunity to meet them in person and hear first hand about their work mission and ask all the questions you may have.
- No commitment required! It is not very often that you have over 30+ organisations in the same space and you can interact with them without commitment. You can simply mingle around, chat with the organisations, express your interest, take the information and go home to think about it, or…
- Sign up on the night with an organisation that will seem like the very best match for you.
- Realise the wealth and variety of charitable work that is going on in Dublin. You may be surprised to learn how many great projects are taking place throughout the city.
- Visit St Patrick’s Cathedral – check out inside of the Cathedral, which is the largest and the tallest church in Ireland. It is also very beautiful and you will be surprised to see the opportunities for volunteering in the Cathedral itself.
The event is FREE to attend and fully accessible.
Here is a list of organisations that confirmed their attendance so far:
Please note: Photographic and video recording will be taken at this event, the purpose of which will be to promote the project. Please inform the event organiser if you have queries about this.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Kasia on email@example.com.